Just thinking..


For the past week I have been thinking about everything that has happened to me since I came here. I made some wonderful friends, actually a lot of them and they are all so amazing! I made a lifestyle change which kids in the place where I came from couldn’t even think of. I met many many amazing personalities and had some good talks with them and among others, those talks have made me realize that actually everything is worthy to be grateful of. Everything is mercy. Not only the good things that happen to you, but literally everything. And these events may look discouraging in the beginning but in the end you wouldn’t be the same person without these experiences. And the first thing a person needs to do is becoming satisfied with the personality he has right now, otherwise he will never be happy.
Have you ever thought of the fact that there are so many people in the world, and each and every one of them seems to be putting himself in the centre of the universe. Can you imagine all those big ego’s in only one planet? It’s good  that ego’s are subtle and not material because otherwise the planet would be too small for all these manifestations of egocentrism. Literally everybody does it. Quite often it is not even an expression of self-love but merely one of frustration with the self. I’ll admit, most of the time I only think of what could happen to me if I would plan to undertake some action. And still people are not satisfied, not happy with who they are, we are thinking of ourselves the whole day (or at least let’s say 16 hours) and still we haven’t reached self-satisfaction yet. We haven’t reached the realisation that we are who we are, and there is not much we can do about it, unless we really want to make some effort to change our thinking, our ways of speech, and our general behaviour. To a certain degree we have to adjust to our environment, not to offend our neighbours purposelessly, but to try and built a warm, loving relationship with the people we are dealing with right now. If you want to be loved by others and first of all by yourself, make your personality love-able. Who do you love? 

Comments

Popular Posts