Time Management

In anyone’s daily life the surroundings of their home, workplace etc. aren’t very interesting. Purpose normally reigns over beauty. It’s been my pleasure to discover the beauty of the world, while simultaneously learning patience. The past couple months haven’t always been easy for me, and every other week I have a small emotional breakdown. Having a loving husband and awesome family in-law goes a long way to repair those repeatedly. I realize that every time again. It’s an interesting process. On the one hand I am feeling time-deprived, continuously seeing time slip away and mourning the fact that those minutes, hours and days could have been used to pursue an educational degree. I try to satisfy my conscious by studying on-line, but always feel like I’m not doing enough. I could have used the time that has been given me in Krishna’s service by cooking and offering, cleaning and washing, drawing and knitting. I feel like I have not done enough. Immeasurable time has been consumed by Netflix and its consorts, leaving me restless and unsatisfied. No excuses are good enough to justify the time I’ve wasted. Countless methods I’ve tried to make the minutes more effective. From daily schedules to not allowing myself a minute rest when awake, to turning off Netflix. Somehow or other every single effort has been ineffective or left behind after only a few days. I keep cheating myself, by making up excuses for not doing something or doing something time-wasting. What would ever stop me from cheating on myself all the time? I should maybe explain this problem I’m encountering on a public medium, ask for forgiveness and start a new page. Hence this blog post, asking all of you to provide me with some advice in order to make my life a little more useful. 

Comments

Popular Posts