Unexpected creativity

A strange tall man was about to give me a lemon, when the alarm clock rudely intervened. The fan had been on all night, making sure that my eyes were dry as parchment. Opening them almost felt like they'd bleed out. I see my husband walking around in a towel, searching for his work clothes while I slowly doze off again into that strange, but magical wonderland. After what appeared to be a full nights rest a gentle kiss-goodbye awoke me. After he left I couldn't pass out again. So the idea popped up that I should make my extra early morning a useful one. Whether or not drawing and crochet is useful, it kept me busy in those extra hours. Here comes the result.
the original
Arjuna, being a handsome and wise man. 
The original


Radha, crying for her Lord Krsna.








































Comments

Popular Posts