Thank God it's Monday!

Good afternoon dear all,

First, my husband today had a job interview with Delta Airlines. They promised they'd call within a week with the final decision on whether he'll get the job or not. He was very excited going off to the interview this morning, but upon coming home there was a lot less excitement.. Apparently there'd been a change in the way they're holding interviews these days and it threw him off his game a little. Meanwhile I'd been Feng Shuing our room to the point where there was a ton of "sacred space" and good vibes in the prosperity bagua of our room. (the right upper corner of your room in birds' eye)
So, we'll see Delta.. We'll see by the end of the week whether my husband goes full time.
In other news, my brother-in-law and I spent the morning with Juan the Personal Trainer. He made us do sooooo many lunges, then again, we pay him good money to do horrible things like that. It makes me wonder about a career in personal training. 

WOW, So after writing that I went to my gyms website and applied for a club staff position. Who knows I'll actually get a job in the field, that would be pretty darn cool (comes with free membership too, so benefits whoohooo)

This Thursday is Sri Krishna Janmastami, which is basically the birthday of Krishna. Imagine Christmas but then Indian, EVERYBODY CELEBRATES IT, and lavishly! I am not sure if in traditional Indian families they also give each other gifts, but it definitely is a time full of spiritual benefit. 
I helped my Purna's mom clean the kitchen and then cleaned our room as well. I've been cleaning and organizing everything recently, which gives me an endless seeming hobby in the empty hours. 

Comments

Popular Posts