Assassins Creed

Hey diary, 

Today I have absolutely not done anything. 

Interesting no?

Bye.

Haha just kidding, even when one isn't doing anything useful we can still acquire the most wonderful realizations such as: 

  • Today I didn't do shit.
  • Tomorrow I should really start doing something
  • Playing Assassin's Creed II all day long is not really attractive to my fiancee.
  • Dressing in a pink "Churidar", and wearing in-house shoes that actually match the outfit isn't attractive either..
  • You know you're getting lazy when you start postponing the decision whether to go downstairs for food or not.
  • Tomorrow might be a better day..
  • Hopefully..
But, in my defense, I did learn how to make aloo parathas! So Suck It! Tomorrow doesn't have to be better, cause this one was legendary. Historical! And I finished the last episode of the eighth season of How I met your mother.. Horrible! Cliffhanger like anything! 

please don't tell me how it will end. I will die. Literally. It will literally desynchronize me from everything that I once thought to be mine..
Bout to chant some rounds.. Postponed.
For everytime I postpone something I should do something like 10 pushups, that will teach me how to keep my new-year's resolutions alive!

Goodnight. Adios. Haribolo

Comments

Popular Posts