4 days to wedding

Today, the 14th of January 2014.
I'm sitting behind the big computer in my room because Purna took the charger to school, so sadly (i thought) I'm dependent on this one now. Lucky for me the internet is way faster (halleluja) which helps me in streaming my series. I'm starting the 9th season of How I met your mother after I finished all available episodes on netflix. As purna said: those kids at netflix should get their games up.
This morning I woke up and made my beloved some cereal, which he sadly didn't consume because he was late for class. Later on I forgot about the cereal on the tabletop.. So I went on gaming, playing Assassin's creed because that is just how my days roll by ya know what i'm sayin.
Three days ago we went wedding shopping,  to see if we could find something to decorate the house a little bit. Hopefully tomorrow or the day after we can get some flowers, and a couple nice table cloths. It's kinda funny how everyone keeps asking what we want as a present and we have to tell em over and over again that we don't want anything else but their presence :) Although we still aren't really sure of how to fit 30 people in our living room, we'll make it work somehow. I'll just change into a less puffy dress,

Comments

Popular Posts