A Dutchie at heart

Like every book has a prologue, a body and an epilogue, my holidays usually include the same stages. Today is the beginning of the end, tomorrow I'll (hopefully) be flying back to the USA, back to reality, and back to my hubbybubby. I'm very excited about starting school again, in particular to spend some nice wasteful hours in the campus library, reading Newspapers on arts and philosophy without content.
10:13 My sister just had a very MOPPPIEEE phone call with her boo, and she just went into the shower. I spent a good hour soking in the bathtub, watching the mentalist. I noticed that after some time my eyes started to get tired a slight headache made its appemarance into my forehead. Haha this makes me think how yesterday joris asked about foreskins. Later the conversation turned to poop, always a loved subject in our circles. Slightly immature, but hilarious. With the new year I have made my resolution to become more responsible and forget less important issues.

Rifht now I'm sitting in business class, seat 10a. Right behind the pilot's sleep cave. A few Bosnian men were making loud problems, a lady is stuck in a bathroom. The Bosnians enjoy entering the business class cabin, talking to almost everyone and seeing if they can somehow get a seat in this little airplane heaven. All the seats around me are empty, which is awesome. I haven't seen the menu card yet, very curious to what we're having for lunch. In a few hours I'll be seeing my husband again, whom I haven't seen for five days already and who dearly misses me. Hehehe. It's so cute. Yesterday he sent me a text, telling me to "hurry home". Almost all the flight attendant have big poofy hair. I'm wondering how that'll fit in the 2015 fashion sense. I'm happy to have brought some extra socks, because the cabins do get quite cold during the flight.
Alright, we are about to take off..

Un bisou

Comments

Popular Posts