All this excitement

So, the new year has started for me quite positively! I have gotten a phone interview with the employer that I'd loooove to work for, and he will call me back soon. In the meantime I'm working at a vegan cafe, it's amazing how many cool people come there to eat. I never knew there were so many vegan, or vegetarians around! At the cafe I'm making a nice income, working 40 hours per week. School has finally gotten interesting, or at least a little more demanding than the previous semester. And and and, our ceiling lamp was broken, so now we had to actually finally buy a ladder. Hurray!! I can't wait to change the light in a good hour. I wanted it to match with our new duvet covers as well...

Sigh..
God I've become so simpleminded. The worries of the world should bother me more, but instead I dream about the silly lamp. Come on ranga, get your head back in the game, stop fussing over the small things and focus on your bigger goal.
But.. what is that bigger goal? Is it my new years resolution, not to forget stuff anymore?  Or is it something family related, something religious? I am going to set my goal life goal, and add a few extra objectives, and a plan for to accomplish them, and then I'll at least know what to do with my life.

Comments

Popular Posts