New years resolutions...

As every year, and most everyone I like to make up some new years resolutions. Usually they involve eating less candy, working out more, living a healthier lifestyle bla bla bla, you know the drill. This year though, I've taken a different approach. Rather than going all vague and "long-term", Purna and I have taken up the challenge of drinking a gallon of water every single day, for the duration of a month. We've started this past Monday and today I might be the first one to actually finish the whole gallon. I've come very close before, but since apparently tea doesn't count, I had to delete a good liter from my list. :( Silly ref. 

So, in addition to the gallon challenge, I've realized (with some help and lectures of my dad) that there's a little too many things leaving my memory and possession. For instance, I forgot my green card and Dutch drivers' license when exiting the United States. Sadly, I constantly lose tickets and house keys. Not to mention important papers concerning my immigration or school-issues. So, as a second resolution I have decided not to lose anything anymore. EVER. Okay that's a little brutal. I'm not going to be losing any important stuff anymore, such as
  • house keys
  • passports, and other identification cards
  • credit/debit/Ikea family cards
  • car keys
  • tickets to concerts, beachy destinations, festivals, citytrips, you name it. 
  • phone (plus phone numbers and addresses)
Hopefully this won't get too much on my nerves, or yours. Hopefully my daddy will be proud of me. 
Alright, that was it again for today! Piece out piepel. 

Comments

Popular Posts