12 hours Prior to take off

Alright, there I am again. Whoo what a surprise. Bet you didn't see that one coming huh. 

For real, my airplane is leaving tomorrow. The confirmationnumber is finally in the pocket and I thank everyone who worked so hard to get me to where I am now. On the verge of a complete life change. I have never moved so far away from home.. Actually that's not true, but I won't bore you with the details. Anyhow, there's a lot of things happening now. First of all, any time the thought of leaving my parents and sis behind just brings tears to the cheeks. Literally. For those who haven't ever seen me cry, the past couple weeks have been niagara waterfalls all reinstalled on my face. The falls have broken many hearts already, including mine. For those who still want to have front row boat seat tickets to experience these beautifull falls, I'm leaving tomorrow at 6 AM, cause my plane is leaving at 1030 and we wouldn't want to get in traffic and my mom has to work in the afternoon. Whiehooo. One big shout out to my moms boss, Joost van Dijk, he's been super chill about her taking off a little time to say goodbye, and has generously accepted me as an apprentice for the past couple weeks.
We all really appreciate your awesomeness. 
So right now, after many nerve wrecking moments have entangled my mind and alot of f-words and s-words have left my filthy mouth and keyboard, I'm writing this on behalf of all people who are desparate for information, for clarity and punctuality, for those who want to fly high, and those who stay put, to encourage the universe in making love easier. Cause that is the overall goal I hope to achieve with this crazy stunt. To hold and to keep the love of my life. 

True story bro.

Comments

Popular Posts