day two of the wait..

The evening before (second expected) departure. Sitting at the dinner table, my mom is reading the newspaper and my sister just left to return the coat she bought earlier. Upstairs there's a bunch of people talking to the Indian doctor, they're about to leave.

Nena just left, we said goodbye again.. Second time and it still feels unreal I'm not going to see her in real life for the next so many months. It's not even that unimaginable that my ticket doesn't work out tomorrow either. I just got off the phone with my dad inlaw and he said he was doing everything he could, but that no one was picking up their phones and everyone who said they had some spare tickets before also didn't respond to his calls anymore. So its basically like God doesn't want us to see each other just yet. Maybe these airplanes aren't cool or the chances of me getting into businessclass were too small. Anyways, God is good and He is great so we might as well just chill and follow his lead. But it's annoying. As told before.. it feels really awkward cause I already said goodbye to everyone, and had my bachelorette party, my goodbye party with all of my family, got so many nice presents and voila. I'm still here. I feel like such a phoney right now. And so bored.
It's like being stuck at the airport for two or three extra days. But luckily at home I still have my family around, a nice bed and enough food. But the feeling is there. I should have been either in a friggin plane or with my boyfriend right now. But no. And i'm not even ungrateful for it, it's just super annoying.
And now there's even more problems coming up, wow like all this uncertainty wasn't enough. But i won't bore you with all that. This is just a to-be bride getting her emotions out. Because every single thing in her life right now isn't working out and she feels like there's nothing else she can do besides laying on the couch all day and watch "how i met your mother" on netflix.


I genuinely feel like a big fat bum.
and that's the beautiful woman called Nena <3 

Comments

Popular Posts